Coaching in how to succeed in philosophy classes for my students and others who might be interested.
My book-length Socratic dialogue on Scripture and Tradition for Catholics, Protestants, and the utterly confused.
Projects in Beta
- Unpublished writings Fun scraps of fiction, poetry, and screenplays that have yet to see the light of day
- Is Philosophy a Science? – A provocative argument regarding philosophy’s relationship to other natural and formal sciences.
- The Yale Report of 1828 Ebook – Why this classic statement of the importance of Greek and Latin languages is still relevant today (Draft 1)
- The Buhler Report (YouTube Channel) – For timeless wisdom and current events.
- Orthodox Christianity – a bit about the ancient church
- Web Design – A few websites I’ve created
- Follow me on Github – Code repositories for my sites (including this site!) and dissertation. Suggest corrections, or fork the code and make your own site.
- How to get a PhD – My story of earning a terminal degree without contracting a terminal illness.
- Inklings.info. – Lists, information, and free public domain books about the Oxford Dons.
- Classical Schools.Org – A list of good classical schools and colleges in the U.S.
- Sandboxing – how to innovate through low-risk play
- Intentional Co-Living – How to form a community of multiple families with good boundaries, healthy conflict resolution skills, and major financial benefits
- Book Clubs – How to start and run an intellectual community centered around friendship and great books.
The banner image above is one of many beautiful renderings by the artist Ted Nasmith. Check out more of his work at his website.