- Philosophy Portal for undergraduates
- Why Study Philosophy?
- How to Succeed in Philosophy
- Why Consider Philosophy Graduate School?
- Advice to Christian Philosophers – interviews with big name philosophers
Classical Education Projects
- An introduction to Classical Education
- Classical education resources
- An online version of the Yale Report of 1828 (Ebook) – Why this classic statement of the importance of Greek and Latin languages is still relevant today
- How to get a PhD – My story of earning a terminal degree without contracting a terminal illness.
- The Sandbox – Even more projects, including random, beta, experimental, or moonshot projects welling up in my imagination.
The banner image above is one of many beautiful renderings by the artist Ted Nasmith. Check out more of his work at his website.