A Basic Defense of “Useless” Knowledge
- Martin Cothran on What is Classical Education?
- Rebekah Hagstrom – What if everyone had a classical education?
- Auden on Poetic Education
- Reasons to study philosophy in undergrad
- Fred Sanders on Opening Questions
- S. A Dance. “The Worst Thing Schools Do is Teach Kids to Ask the Wrong Questions”
- Matthew Anderson, The End of our Exploring: A Book about Questioning
Philosophy as a Liberal Art
- Picture-book Philosophy for 2nd Grade
- Philosophy curriculum for children
- Pre-college Philosophy education and Ethics Bowl
Math & Science as Liberal Arts
- Thoughts on Math/Science classical curricula
- Josh Lawmen’s inspiring Essay, People of the Math – “It is only important to remember that numbers are intrinsically beautiful and wonderful – we do not need to project these qualities onto them.”
How to teach logic
- Read Bradley Griffith’s A Logical Introduction. Despite its imperfections, it is one of the best book on the market.
Alternatives to College
- International Center for Home Education Research Reviews (Four Home school families)
- Ivory Tower (Documentary)
- Race to Nowhere (Documentary)