If you just finished a philosophy course this fall, you might be wondering what to read next.
Here’s some recommendations: These are good, accessible yet challenging classics.
- Laozi, The Tao Te Ching
- Plato, Alcibiades I
- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
- Boethius, Consolation of Philosophy
- Pascal, Pensees
- Dosteyevsky, Brothers Karamasov
- Thomas Nagel, What Does it All Mean?
- JP Moreland, The God Question
For more in depth recommendations, go to my philosophy site here.
Finally, if you are overwhelmed with all the good books to read in the world,do the intentional reading project. It is a proven plan to help you read more good books this year.