Philosophy is a massive repository of various disciplines, thoughts, questions, arguments, stories, in various languages, cultures, times, and places across the earth.
Once you dip your toe into the ocean, you may not want to turn back to shore.
Here are only a few resources that are easily available online and immensely valuable.
- Wikipedia’s Philosophy Article
- The Top 10 Philosophy Websites (and more)
- Luke Mastin’s simple, comprehensive introduction to the basics
- Mortimer Adler, The Great Ideas for a quick summary of the 102 biggest ideas in Western thought.
- Reading philosophy series
- Philosophy jokes
- Advice to Christian philosophers
- Pathways to Philosophy
- [Neo-Aristotelianism] – coming soon
- David Lewis, (almost) Complete Works