Coaching in how to succeed in philosophy classes for my students and others who might be interested.
My book-length Socratic dialogue on Scripture and Tradition for Catholics, Protestants, and the utterly confused.
- For Academics – Click the toolbar above to see my academic site, with information about my research, teaching, and scholarship.
- Longer Bio – A bit more about me (Draft 2)
Projects in Beta
- Talk to a Philosopher – You have questions about philosophy but don’t know where to start. You can share your ideas and get feedback from Keith, a professional philosopher, or Sabine, a professional physicist.
- Philosophy is Science – A provocative argument regarding philosophy’s relationship to other natural and formal sciences.
- Classical Education 101 – Three distinctive features of classical education, plus resources, links, and more.
- Classical Education, The Yale Report of 1828 Ebook – Why this classic statement of the importance of Greek and Latin languages is still relevant today (Draft 1)
- My YouTube Channel – For discussion advice, philosophy talks, and comedy.
- Orthodoxy – a bit about the ancient church
- Web Design – Hire me to make a website for you.
- Follow me on Github – Code repositories for my sites (including this site!) and dissertation. Suggest corrections, or fork the code and make your own site.
Projects in Development
- Inklings.info – Free books, lists, and information about the Oxford Dons.
- Classical Schools.Org – A list of good classical schools and colleges in the U.S.
- Sandboxing – how to innovate through low-risk play
- Intentional Co-Living – How to form a multiple-family community with good boundaries, healthy conflict resolution skills, and major financial benefits
- Book Clubs – starting and running an intellectual community centered around friendship and great books.